Most of us are just terrify thinking that may have spiders in the house, but they appear sometimes. Although they are harmless spiders are not so pleasant view on your ceiling and walls. If you want to know how to get rid of spiders in a natural way, without resorting to chemicals, there are eight simple ways.
8 Natural methods On How To Get Rid Of Spiders:
1. Vinegar – fill a spray bottle with vinegar and water and apply it in all the cracks in your house.
2. Peppermint – Spiders cannot stand peppermint. Just as you do with vinegar, fill a glass with mint oil and water and apply all over the house.
3. Yes, vacuum – seems simple. The easiest and cheapest way to get rid of spiders is to keep your house clean. In general, spiders appear in dark areas of the house, in corners or in those places where it is very dusty. Even if you do not see, you probably notice occasionally occurrence webs in which they live and multiply. When it clean is very important to use cleaner and sweep. Spider eggs are very small, almost imperceptible to the naked eye. When mature they spread the risk to the rest of the house, carpets or rugs. A bagless vacuum cleaner is the best option because you are able to wash it and disinfect it after each use. You can also use a vacuum cleaner with a disposable bag. Vacuum carefully under the bed or behind the sofa, the edges formed between the walls and ceiling and between walls and floors, skirting boards and spaces behind cabinets. In conclusion, vacuum all the hidden places usually do not have access. General cleaning, practiced a few times a year is not enough to combat and prevent spiders.
4. Lemons – put one piece of lemon peel in places where you know it may appear spiders.
5. Pets – dogs and cats scare the spiders and they are very good hunters.
6. Chestnuts – some chestnuts put in places where you know it may appear spiders.
7. Cedar – the wood used in the house and you will prevent them from entering.
8. Do not let them enter – be sure that no leaves, grass, and plants that spiders can climb to reach the house and keep all doors and windows are closed tightly.
Image Credits: Your Dream Journal