There is not one single pleasure when it comes to cleaning the toilet. It is one of those chores we keep avoiding until it becomes too overwhelming. And the worse of them all, cleaning the toilet bowl is of the hardest decision to make. But, nonetheless, it needs to be clean. However, you don’t need to overdo the cleaning with chemical products, you can easily use natural alternatives. In the name of hygiene, let’s see how we can improve the cleaning process and what should we use for a safer environment. Keep reading and check out the best method to clean the toilet bowl. Make it sparkle in a cheaper, simpler way.
Hence, for cleaning the toilet bowl, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1/2 cup of baking soda
– 2 cups of white vinegar in a spray bottle
– some clean cloths
– rubber gloves
Check it out, the best method to clean your toilet bowl and make it sparkle with a DIY solution:
1. First off, flush your toilet. You need to have the bowl completely wet before you begin the cleaning, it will just make things easier.
2. Next, start sprinkling the bowl with the baking soda.
3. Then, simply spray vinegar all over the bowl.
4. After taking care of the inside, simply spray the rest of the toilet with the leftover vinegar.
5. Leave it there to act for about 30 minutes.
6. Next, you should clean the toilet with a damp cloth and start wiping all over the inside. You should notice how dirty marks disappear while wiping. For me, it looks like magic. Furthermore, if you have too sensitive skin, you should probably wear gloves for this.
7. Then, proceed with wiping clean the rim of the bowl and the seat too.
8. Also, you should scrub the inside of the bowl just for a bit to make sure you have everything covered. Especially, take care of the bottom of the bowl.
For me, this is a perfect way to make the toilet bowl sparkle and look like new. Not to mention, it will also have that fresh smelling to it due to the vinegar.