If you have upholstered chairs in your kitchen, then this article will definitely hit the spot. I know that upholstered chairs look amazing in the kitchen and in the dining room. However, they need to be cleaned quite often. There are constant accidents of spilling drinks or dropping food which can leave big stains behind. Even if you wash the fabric in the washing machine, it won’t look exactly as good as it should. Upholstered chairs need different maintenance. Thus, make a priority of cleaning them and check out the best method to clean upholstered chairs properly.
The ingredients you need:
– some dish soap
– hot water
– hydrogen peroxide
– and some microfiber cloths.
Now, simply follow the instructions and you will have amazingly upholstered chairs:
1. In a large bowl, add hot water and a couple of drops of dish soap.
2. Then, start soaking the microfiber cloth in the solution and rub all over the upholstered chairs, scrubbing gently & quickly. Make sure you cover the entire area.
3. Next, start spraying hydrogen peroxide generously on the entire surface, insisting on the stains.
4. Let it act for at least 10 minutes.
5. Start scrubbing the upholstered chairs with a microfiber cloth dampened in water and dish soap mixture.
6. For stubborn stains, scrub again with a soft bristle brush moistened in hydrogen peroxide.
7. Lastly, let the fabric dry completely.
Take a look at your brand new chair, it definitely looks amazing! As an extra tip, in order to kill all the germs and bacteria, you could also add vinegar to the soapy mixture. It will remove any bad odors too.