If you have upholstered chairs in your kitchen. then this article will definitely relate to you. I know that upholstered chairs look amazing in the kitchen and in the dining room. However, they need to be clean quite often. There are constant accidents of spilling drinks or dropping food which can leave big stains. Even if you wash the fabric at the washing machine, they don’t look exactly as good as they should. These upholstered chairs start to wear over a few months so they need different maintenance. Thus, make a priority of cleaning them and check out the best method to clean upholstered chairs properly to last you longer.
Thus, the main part of the method is the cleaning solutions. Hence, the ingredients you will need are:
– some dish soap
– hot water
– hydrogen peroxide
– and some microfiber cloths.
Now, simply follow the instructions and you will have amazingly upholstered chairs:
1. In a large bowl, add hot water and a couple of drops of dish soap.
2. Then, start soaking a microfiber cloth in the solution and blot all over the area of the upholstered chairs, gently scrubbing quickly. Make sure you cover the entire surface from the bottom up.
3. Next, start spraying generously the entire surface, insisting on the stains, with the hydrogen peroxide.
4. Leave it on to act for at least 10 minutes.
5. Then, you will need to use a little extra elbow grease. Hence, start scrubbing the upholstered chairs with a microfiber cloth dampened in the water and dish soap mixture.
6. For even more stubborn stains, scrub again with a soft bristle brush and hydrogen peroxide.
7. Lastly, all that’s left to do is let the fabric dry completely.
Take a look at your brand new chair, it definitely looks amazing! As an extra tip, to kill all the germs and bacteria without using chemicals, you could also add vinegar to the soapy mixture. it will help with any bad odors there might be.